In-flight products and services
Service with a smile
We offer a personalized service throughout your flight. Air Transat Economy Class meal service combines fine menus with a wide selection of snacks and beverages.
Onboard all our flights
- Water, tea, coffee: free
- Soft drinks and juices: free
- Bottle of de-mineralized water: $3
- Snacks (chips, chocolate and other treats): $3
- Alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, cocktails, after-dinner liqueurs): $6.50
- Comfort kit (blanket, inflatable neck pillow, eyeshade): $9
Note: Prices indicate unit costs in Canadian dollars (CAD$).
Air Transat only accepts credit card payments aboard its aircraft.
Click here to view our menu card
To and from Europe
- 1 meal and breakfast or snack
- Air Transat is proud to announce a new, enhanced meal service in Economy class on all flights to European destinations. Starting May 1, 2010, the airline will offer a more complete meal tray with a starter, a choice of three hot main dishes, a glass of wine and a dessert.
For wider, more comfortable seats, fine in-flight cuisine as well as complimentary drinks, upgrade to our Club Class.
Subject to change without prior notice.